– Showcasing its mind-blowing visuals and surprising character developments for the unsung heroes of the Marvel cinematic universe, the world’s mightiest sequel delivers on its promise. But like its exceptional antagonist, the film has strings that limits its emotional strength and ability to stand on its own and change the game for superhero movies today.
Full e-Review @ http://themoviebud.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-avengers-age-of-ultron.html
THE COBBLER (Tom McCarthy): ★★☆☆☆
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3 (Shawn Levy): ★★★☆☆
TAKEN 3 (Olivier Megaton): ★½☆☆☆
FOCUS (John Requa, Glenn Ficarra): ★★★½☆
SPONGE OUT OF WATER (Paul Tibbitt): ★★★★☆
FIFTY SHADES OF GREY (Sam Taylor-Johnson): ★☆☆☆☆
MiniReviews @ http://themoviebud.blogspot.com/2015/04/fully-loaded-reviews-ii.html
– A magnificent and heartbreaking story of a simple widow that portraits the injustice, struggle and resilience of this nation.
Full e-Review @ http://themoviebud.blogspot.com/2015/03/bambanti.html
– It feels like a glorification of its disgusting theme more than a warning label that it wants to say to the next generation.
Full e-Review @ http://themoviebud.blogspot.com/2015/03/ninja-party.html
– A melancholic tour into the lives of Filipinos who stay in different homes but live in a same, risky life.
Full e-Review and Sinag Maynila list of winners @ http://themoviebud.blogspot.com/2015/03/imbisibol.html
– Gets more striking as it embraces its deviance from traditional filmmaking and corrupt administration, but the real moneymaker was its explosive last act.
Full e-Review @ http://themoviebud.blogspot.com/2015/03/swap.html